Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,526 zł ($3,918) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)