Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.665 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,340 zł ($3,640) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)