Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,970 zł ($4,997) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)