Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.973 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,009 zł ($1,764) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)