Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.237 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,677 zł (€3,228) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)