Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20524 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,516 zł (Mex$ 12,257) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)