Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20946 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,232 zł (Mex$ 39,302) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)