Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19594 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,260 zł (Mex$ 37,054) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)