Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19194 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,769 zł (Mex$ 14,424) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)