Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19363 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,364 zł (Mex$ 43,198) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)