Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19909 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,203 zł (Mex$ 11,066) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)