Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40799 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,404 zł (Bs 15,697) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)