Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39368 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,552 zł (Bs 14,102) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)