Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40948 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,323 zł (Bs 20,327) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)