Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37511 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,515 zł (Bs 33,364) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)