Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,106 zł (Bs 60,454,761) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)