Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36133 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,812 zł (Bs 35,458) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)