Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42085 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,466 zł (Bs 12,987) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)