Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,155 zł (Bs 23,141,405) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)