Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.488 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,169 zł (€929) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)