Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,290 zł (€1,958) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)