Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,274 zł (₩2,321,448) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)