Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,458 zł (₩2,574,225) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)