Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,432 zł (₩2,216,939) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)