Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00337 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,451 zł (₩2,511,443) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)