Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,308 zł (₩1,228,582) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)