Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,547 zł (₩728,638) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)