Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11556 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 9,134 zł (79,042 ฿) in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)