Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.929 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 152% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,303 zł (NZ$2,152) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)