Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.534 PLN / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 536 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,208 zł (NZ$7,581) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)