Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.835 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 151% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,402 zł (NZ$3,316) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)