Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,235 zł (元15,059) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)