Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.592 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,733 zł (16,444元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)