Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05264 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,361 zł (Taka 82,853) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)