Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04359 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,425 zł (Taka 147,404) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)