Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06912 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,243 zł (руб 61,386) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)