Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36629 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,075 zł (16,586 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)