Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30392 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,066 zł (19,958 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)