Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41704 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,987 zł (7,162 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)