Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37111 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,240 zł (30,287 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)