Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,800 zł (S/. 7,455) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)