Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,179 zł (S/. 6,322) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)