Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,267 zł (S/. 2,868) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)