Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.116 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,099 zł (S/. 8,150) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)