Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.161 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,361 zł (S/. 2,034) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)