Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.227 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,473 zł (S/. 2,016) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (28 minutes ago)