Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,978 zł (S/. 5,371) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)