Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.230 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,134 zł (S/. 2,548) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (43 minutes ago)