Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,890 zł (CH$749,874) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)