Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00625 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,941 zł (CH$630,470) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)