Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,210 zł (CH$1,318,341) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)