Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,187 zł (CH$748,186) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (31 minutes ago)