Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20197 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,310 zł (Mex$ 16,390) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)