Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,359 zł (元5,620) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)