Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,788 zł (元12,674) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)