Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.230 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,075 zł (S/. 3,313) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)