Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.161 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,015 zł (S/. 3,459) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)