Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03066 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 156% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,728 zł (¥643,459) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)