Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03364 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 180% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,999 zł (¥208,062) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)