Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10655 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,013 zł (75,204 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)