Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11628 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,709 zł (31,892 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)