Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11792 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,748 zł (31,780 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 2 hours ago)