Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11406 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,846 zł (68,792 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)