Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11394 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,998 zł (70,197 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)