Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11636 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)