Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13630 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,786 zł (57,122₴) in Chernivtsi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)