Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15037 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,021 zł (13,438₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (29 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)