Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13498 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,804 zł (42,999₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)