Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06814 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,540 zł (руб 51,950) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)