Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05990 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,081 zł (руб 101,520) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)