Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,609 zł (元15,887) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)