Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,469 zł (元15,526) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)