Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,073 zł (18,135元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)