Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,881 zł (元6,838) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (23 minutes ago)