Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,529 zł (€3,150) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)