Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.314 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,875 zł (€2,753) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)