Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06364 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,115 zł (руб 48,938) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)