Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19927 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,762 zł (Mex$ 43,972) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)