Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.182 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,860 zł (€1,162) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)