Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.145 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,351 zł (€2,739) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)