Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,982 zł (€1,139) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)