Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,423 zł (15,645元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)