Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,201 zł (元16,497) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)