Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,610 zł (元15,718) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)