Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,284 zł (₩1,580,744) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)