Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,215 zł (₩4,339,247) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)