Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00350 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,622 zł (₩1,891,596) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (30 minutes ago)