Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00358 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,666 zł (₩1,863,924) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)