Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00321 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,535 zł (₩4,527,676) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)