Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11740 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,187 zł (18,628 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)