Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10942 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,238 zł (47,875 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)