Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,187 zł (元7,254) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)