Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,797 zł (元6,493) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)