Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,960 zł (元14,642) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)