Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,676 zł (19,522元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)