Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,803 zł (元15,440) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)