Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,771 zł (元17,658) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (44 minutes ago)