Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,705 zł (元15,800) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)