Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05065 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,436 zł (₨127,083) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)