Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06077 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,294 zł (₨37,753) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)