Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,035 zł (€2,339) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)