Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03072 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,971 zł (₨194,379) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)