Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03612 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,507 zł (₨152,466) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)