Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11436 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,455 zł (30,213 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)