Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11545 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,379 zł (37,932 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)