Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11813 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,584 zł (30,340 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)