Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,569 zł (€2,230) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)