Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.181 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,846 zł ($1,638) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)