Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.637 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,847 zł ($2,707) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)