Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07196 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,365 zł (Php144,039) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)