Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08425 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,936 zł (Php58,587) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)