Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06588 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,356 zł (Php111,652) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)