Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08271 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,988 zł (Php48,214) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)