Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07575 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,013 zł (Php105,779) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)