Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07724 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,923 zł (Php37,843) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)