Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.449 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,489 zł (€1,458) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)