Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 112% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,606 zł (€3,406) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)