Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,881 zł (R$ 4,477) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (36 minutes ago)