Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,947 zł (R$ 8,619) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)