Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.260 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,731 zł (R$ 4,549) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)