Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,480 zł (R$ 8,656) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)