Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,833 zł (R$ 2,974) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)