Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)